Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely blog The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Tuesday REWIND which means we get to choose our favourite top ten topic from the past, or one that we have missed. I missed last week’s post which was Top Ten Reasons I Love Being a Blogger/Reader. Hope you enjoy!
1. Being a blogger helps with improving your writing skills. You are constantly writing, and editing, and preening your work, your writing starts developing and getting better.
2. Book blogging allows me to interact with others about books we mutually like, don’t like, or I’m able find great recommendations!
3. Blogging keeps me up to date with all that’s happening in the book world. Who doesn’t like having the 411?
4. Blogging is a great tool to have when marketing yourself as a writer, or editor, etc. Your blog acts as a portfolio and allows for employers to see your writing, web design, and editing.
5. Blogging about books and writing reviews helps my reading by pay more close attention to details and sharpens my analytic skills.
6. I love being a reader because you get to transport yourself into a different world for 30 minutes, an hour. You can forget everything around you and just be absorbed by words.
7. Reading opens your mind to different perspectives, worlds, and people.
8. I love being a reader because I get to go on an adventure everyday.
9. I love being a reader because you are never alone or bored.
10. When you’re a reader, you get to say “The book was soooo much better ” when referring to film adaptations :).
Why do you like blogging and/or reading?